I have operated in commercial and government environments, contractor and principal functions, blue collar field-based environments and corporate head offices and have learnt the value of robust health and safety management in each.
As a generalist H&S practitioner, I can assist organisations with the development and implementation of:
- entire health and safety management systems.
- gap analysis of existing systems or troubleshooting problem areas and recommendations for improvement.
- targeted health and safety solutions.
- strategy development.
- management mentoring and support.
- workforce engagement in improvement activities.
As a NZ Registered Nurse (non-practicing) I have a specific interest in Occupational Health management and as a passionate advocate for the improvement of practice in this area within NZ organisations, am currently undertaking post-graduate Occupational Health study at Otago University.
- New Zealand Institute of Safety Management
- Graduate Diploma in Occupational Safety and Health (Massey).
Post Graduate Certificate in Health Sciences (endorsed in Occupational Health)