Make a complaint

About the site?

Please contact us

About a HASANZ Registered Professional?

If you choose an adviser from the HASANZ Register you can be sure that the person you choose has met the required competency standards to be there and that their professional association has a complaints and disciplinary process in place that can be used for breaches of professional conduct.

If you wish to raise a complaint about the professional conduct of an adviser on the HASANZ Register, please use the links below to contact the member association concerned. You can find out what association a registered professional belongs to by looking at the information on their HASANZ Register profile.

When you want to make a complaint, it’s a good idea to provide as much information as possible about the situation and what occurred, as well as any documentation or evidence if you have any. This will help the member association investigate what happened.

Contact details for making complaints

Some professionals in the workplace health and safety sector are regulated in accordance with the Health Practitioners' Competence Assurance Act 2003. This means the competence and assurance of professionals in these sectors is overseen by a separate board to the membership organisation and complaints can also be made to the Health and Disability Commissioner.