The HASANZ Register is a voluntary registration system designed to make it easy for businesses to find reliable, quality health and safety advice and services.
This website provides you with general information that is true and accurate to the best of our knowledge.
We advise you that:
- We may change, delete, add to, or otherwise amend the information contained on this website without notice.
- HASANZ does not accept any liability for any loss or damage arising from the use of this website.
- While we have taken all reasonable care in placing the correct information on this website, HASANZ cannot be liable for any inaccuracy, error, omission, or any other kind of inadequacy, deficiency, or flaw in, or in relation to, the information contained on this website and its subsites; including its third parties' external links. HASANZ fully excludes any and all liability of any kind to any person or entity that chooses to rely upon the information.
- HASANZ does not support or recommend any specific commercial product, process, or service mentioned on this site.
- HASANZ is not responsible for and does not endorse the content of other websites linked to, or referenced from, this website. We cannot guarantee that these links will work all of the time and have no control over the availability of the linked pages.
If you ignore this disclaimer, you do so at your own risk.
These terms and conditions apply to all HASANZ websites, web pages and subsites, including any electronic addresses and web services. They must be read in conjunction with our Privacy Statement and copyright information. If you use this website you agree to these terms and conditions.
HASANZ may revise these terms and conditions from time to time.
You may only use this website for lawful and permitted purposes. You must not use this website for any non-permitted purpose, including:
- You must not use this website to send commercial communications. The publication of email addresses on the HASANZ Register does not constitute deemed consent for the purposes of the Unsolicited Electronic Messages Act 2007 (which prohibits spam, or unsolicited commercial electronic messages).
- You must not use the search function or the HASANZ Register to obtain email addresses of health and safety professionals for the purposes of marketing or promoting goods or services, even where those goods or services are provided for free or at a reduced price.
- You must not use this website in any way that may damage the website or its availability or accessibility, or in any way that is harmful or against the law.
- You must not use this website to copy, store, host, send, use, publish or share any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, root it or other malicious computer software.
- •You must not use this website in a manner that will infringe the copyright, trademarks or any other intellectual property rights of HASANZ or any other person or entity.
- You must not use this website to carry out any data collection activities (including data mining, data extraction and data harvesting).
- Nothing on this website is meant to be advice of any kind. If you need help in relation to any health and safety matter, you should see a professional.
Limitations of liability
To the fullest extent permitted by law, HASANZ does not warrant or guarantee that:
- this website will always be available; or
- the information on this website is complete, true, or accurate, or that it is not misleading.
To the fullest extent permitted by law, any warranties and guarantees, whether express or implied, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained on this website or in respect of any products or materials referred to on this website are excluded.
HASANZ and its officers, employees, agents, subsidiaries, consultants and sub-contractors will not be liable to you in relation to the contents of, use of, or in connection with, this website or any linked website:
- for any direct, indirect or special loss; or
- for any business losses, loss of revenue, income, profits or expected savings, loss of contracts or business relationships, loss of reputation or goodwill, or loss or corruption of information or data.
These limitations of liability apply even if HASANZ has been expressly advised of the potential loss.
Nothing in this website’s terms and conditions will exclude or limit any warranty, guarantee or liability that cannot be excluded or limited by applicable law. If any item of the terms and conditions is, or is found to be, unenforceable under the law, that will not affect the other provisions of this website’s terms and conditions.
Breaches of these terms and conditions
If you breach these terms and conditions in any way, HASANZ may take action to deal with the breach, including stopping your access to the website, blocking computers using your IP address from accessing the website, contacting your internet service provider to request that they block your access to the website and/or bringing court proceedings against you.
You agree to pay HASANZ for any losses, damages, costs, liabilities and expenses in relation to claims or disputes incurred by HASANZ because of any breach by you of these terms and conditions.
Law and jurisdiction
These terms and conditions will be ruled by New Zealand law, and any disagreement relating to these terms and conditions will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of New Zealand.
HASANZ’s contact details are:
Level 6, 86 Customhouse Quay
PO Box 165
Online: [email protected]
Phone: +64 (0)4 901 8777