safety workers

What you get

Independent consultants and in-house professionals - generalists and specialists - who meet the competency standards can list on the Register.

  • A HASANZ Registered health and safety professional
  • One-stop shop for businesses
  • Find reliable, quality health and safety advice
  • Search for free
Find out more
HASANZ Register Quality Mark

Want to join the Register?

If you are an independent consultant; or an in-house professional - see if you meet the required registration standard of a HASANZ member association to list on the Register. 

Applications are welcome from both specialists and health and safety generalists - everyone from occupational health nurses to health and safety managers in a business.