Working since 2003 in Occupational Hygiene
- Specialising in workplace exposure assessments, noise, lighting and asbestos management
- IP402 Certified Asbestos Surveyor
- Licensed WorkSafe NZ Asbestos Assessor
- Mentor to other Chemical Consultants in the Chemsafety team
Bridgette is a Senior Chemical Consultant and Managing Director of Chemsafety.
She has strong skills in occupational hygiene services and has completed work with a wide variety of New Zealand business and industries. Bridgette places emphasis using quality science to provide practical solutions to our clients in plain language . Bridgette also supervises our Consultants across the full range of services Chemsafety which includes occupational hygiene, asbestos surveying and management, and hazardous substances certification and management.
Bridgette regularly attends conferences and other events to ensure she stays up to date with developments in relevant fields, she then ensures that this knowledge is updated into our systems and throughout our team.
- New Zealand Occupational Hygiene Society (NZOHS)
- Australasian Land and Groundwater Group (ALGA)
- American Conference of Governmental Industrial Hygienists (ACGIH)
- New Zealand Occupational Hygiene Society
- Bachelor of Science (Chemistry)
IP402 - Asbestos Surveying
Licensed Asbestos Assessor