Over twenty years of managing people and systems. My empathy for people is balanced by the requirements and expectations of the workplace, along with the knowledge of the rights of employees and of the employer.
Holding qualifications in Health and Safety, Management, and Adult Education; with practical work experience across Australasia in primary industries, the education sector, construction, manufacturing, and major hazard facilities.
You can count on my service being:
- Flexible – appreciate the nuances associated with implementing change
- Pragmatic – will deliver solutions that are sensible and tailor-made
- Practical – my outlook is realistic and achievable
- New Zealand Institute of Safety Management
- NZISM Professional Membership.
IOSH Affiliated member.
- Diploma in Health & Safety Management (Level6).
Diploma in Applied Management.
Diploma in Management (Level6).
Management Systems Auditing.
Certified Lead Safety Auditor.
Prince2 Foundation - Project Management.
Permit Issuer and Receiver.
Incident Reporting and Investigation.
ICAM Investigation Techniques and Governance training.
Reasonable Cause Certification / A&D Awareness Training.
Mental Health First Aid.