A highly motivated and passionate Health, Safety and Wellbeing (HS&W) Professional with commitment to exceed business led HS&W targets with a desire to continually improve through proactive initiatives. An energetic, enthusiastic team player and effective decision-maker, capable of solving identified problems in a timely and professional manner. I have the ability to vary work styles, which includes a pragmatic and hands on approach, whilst maintaining focus on the longer-term business strategy and objectives. Keen to facilitate training courses to deliver the key messages in a fun and exciting environment to enhance the learning ability and experience of all attendees.
- Ability to develop, implement and maintain business strategies and systems into the workplace by consulting and liaising with key stakeholders and employees at all levels.
- Advanced organisational skills, including ability to prioritise workloads in a fast-paced work environment to ensure first-rate service is delivered to all departments.
- Passion to drive continuous improvement and eagerness to seek and share best practice to enhance current Health, Safety and Wellbeing Programmes and embed an excellent safety culture.
- The desire to drive the Health, Safety and Wellbeing agendas and displays excellent leadership skills with the ability to work as part of a team and willingly lead when the situation arises.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills to all levels of the business and external sources to ensure key Health, Safety and Wellbeing values and systems are understood and implemented to deliver a Safety-First culture.
- New Zealand Institute of Safety Management
- GDPP (Osh) Level 7 - Capable NZ (Otago Polytechnic)
Diploma in Occupational Health and Safety Level 6 - SIT
Fulton Hogan Ltd - Dunedin
11 Main Road
11 Main Road