Health and safety training is an essential part of any successful business.
A notable career of more than thirty years with experience gained in a broad range of operational structures. Consultation and Delivery of training that include but is not limited to Police frontline operations; incident management; crime management; information analysis and staff safety. I provide Training to improve decision-making, communication, and planning. I take all the good things that good employees are already doing and ensure they are applied consistently to ensure maximum safety and minimum risk.
I offer a wide range of courses NZQA Health and Safety courses. I deliver training around your needs. Training courses can be booked through our website or if you prefer over the phone.
All the Accredited training courses are tailored to the needs of delegates; meaning that anyone who trains with me will gain knowledge that is relevant to their specific workplace.
I am committed to attaining the highest level of competence and undertake continual professional development to keep informed of changing legislation and changes in the industry. I work hard to ensure you and your employees are compliant.
- New Zealand Institute of Safety Management
- • Grad Cert Occupational Health & Safety Management (2017 - NZ)
• Diploma Occupational Health & Safety (2015 - NZ)
• Graduate Membership NZISM https://www.nzism.org/nzism-grading-list/ (NZ)
• National Diploma Adult Education and Training (2013 - NZ)
• National Diploma Police Management (University of South Africa UNISA)
• Criminalistics (Forensic Investigation) Expert – (UNISA-South African Police Services)
• Assessor (SASSETA) South African Safety & Security Education Training Authority (SA)
• Moderator (SASSETA South African Safety & Security Education Training Authority (SA)