Kate has been a health and safety professional for over 20 years, working in the areas of consulting, auditing and enforcement. This experience means she can articulate complex information, so it is easily understood and applicable at an operational level. She has extensive knowledge and expertise in working with businesses in many sectors and of various sizes; successfully adapting her delivery to ensure individual business needs are met. Leading with heart and mind is important for Kate, ensuring health safety is part of 'how you do business', not an add on system.
As well as her own clients, she also works in affiliation with Avid Plus Ltd for auditing and health and safety support for businesses, and holds a position on the national committee of the Women in Safety Excellence Group.
Kate specialises in:
- Coaching / Consulting
- Auditing / ACC Fleet Saver Audits
- Health and Safety Management Systems / ACC Fleet Saver Systems
- Training / Facilitation
- Administration / Meeting Facilitation
- Support with pre-qualification requirements / tender requirements
- Small Business / Start-ups
Please get in touch for a tailored approach for your business.
- New Zealand Institute of Safety Management
- - RABQSA-Certified OHS Management Systems Auditor Course (RABQSA-AU, REBQSA-OH and RABQSA-TL)
Diploma in Health and Safety at Work Enforcement
- National General Certificate in Occupational Safety and Health
- BSc(Hons) Degree Environmental Science