Jerard Stock is a tertiary qualified health and safety professional with over 20 years experience in operations management and QHSE compliance in the agricultural, manufacturing and health and safety consultancy sectors.
Health & Safety, Quality and Environmental management has been always been a daily key focus and still continues to be in his compliance management role within the civil construction industry.
Jerard holds a tertiary qualification in H&S management and has been approved as an accredited assessor for the Government’s Safe+ educative performance improvement program for Health & Safety management.
Jerard has developed a breadth of experience in the following areas;
- Health & Safety system design, development and implementation to meet requirements of AS/NZS4801 or ISO45001.
- Development and delivery of training modules, e.g. H&S legal overview, risk assessment, accident investigation, emergency preparedness, drug and alcohol policy, confined space, just cause and effective safety culture.
- Emergency procedures and plans developed and implemented.
- Confined space assessment and permit processes.
- Internal compliance auditing and gap analysis assessments against external certifications AS/NZS4801 and ISO45001.
- Construction site and general workplace audits and inspection e.g. legislative compliance, code of practice compliance and best industry practices.
- "Locum" services for companies who do not have a specialist advisor/ safety manager
- ICAM level accident investigation methodology and reporting.
- Certified workplace drug testing assessor.
- Certified to inspect harness and heights equipment
- Safe+ accredited assessor
- New Zealand Institute of Safety Management
- NZIM Diploma in Health & Safety Management (Level 6)