As a passionate health and safety professional who genuinely cares about people, I work with business owners and their workers to influence health and safety performance to support a safe and healthy workplace, while ensuring legislative obligations are maintained.
I have over 15 years’ experience as a health and safety practitioner, having worked across multiple industries, including 10 years within local government. I provide assistance, guidance and advice to help improve health and safety performance, including:
· Development of tailored Health and Safety Management System (including H&S Policy, H&S Manual, Risk Register, forms/templates etc)
· Create Standard Operating Procedures in consultation with workers
· Lead the development of SSSPs/JSEAs for physical works
· Facilitate health and safety meetings and in-house education
· Conduct site safety inspections
· Carry out incident investigations
· Guide and support business owners in meeting their legislative obligations.
I have developed a Health and Safety Management System and supported a small business to implement processes enabling them to become accredited against AS/NZS ISO45001:2018 Standard.
- New Zealand Institute of Safety Management
- Diploma in Occupational Health and Safety L6
NEBOSH International General Certificate in Occupational Health and Safety