I value relationship management as the key to success and use my excellent interpersonal skills to effectively communicate with people from all levels and backgrounds. I believe positive organisational cultural changes can occur when my customers understand that health and safety can be made simple and is most effective when incorporated into day to day operations. Success to me is when health and safety is recognised as an integral and standard part of business risk management.
As a health and safety professional for the last 17 years, I have gained significant experience and confidence in the following areas:
- Risk management methodology
- Training and education to senior leaders, management and workers
- Health and safety policy, strategy and systems development
- Health and safety project and programme management
- New Zealand Institute of Safety Management
- Diploma in Health and Safety Management (Level 6)