I studied both Physical Education and Physiotherapy at Otago University, more recently completed a Masters in Clinical Physiotherapy and a Post-Grad Certificate in Vocational Rehabilitation.
I have extensive experience in rehabilitation and return to work management with a focus on communication to facilitate workplace support reducing lost time injuries. I regularly provide manual handling training and develop onsite tailored exercise programmes. I also support companies with work task ergonomic and technique advice to optimise movement efficiency and minimise injuries. I strongly believe in early intervention and support for all health issues (physical, medical and mental health) to prevent the negative impacts on the workplace and worker.
- Pre employment Assessments
- Early Intervention & Physiotherapy treatment
- Support for workers to stay at work and return to work when injured
- Company advice to effectively manage your people - from hiring to retiring
- Policy and procedure development Eg: recruitment, wellbeing, return to work
- H&S training
- Workplace Health and Wellbeing support service
- Physiotherapy New Zealand - (Occupational Health Physiotherapy Group)
- International Association for the Study of Pain
- Bachelor Physical Education
Bachelor Physiotherapy (distinction)
Masters Clinical Physiotherapy
Post Graduate Certificate Rehabilitation (Vocational)