I am an experienced health and safety specialist, communicator and strategist and have recently qualified as a SafePlus Assessor.
I specialise in working with organisations to identify their health and safety needs, and work with them to successfully implement practical and applicable solutions. I am part of a great team of health and safety professionals who are knowledgeable, flexible and inspiring, but who don't take themselves too seriously.
I have worn many hats in my career from:
- High Country Sheep and Cattle Farmer
- Sheep Shearer
- Mature Student (Finance Degree and Graduate Diploma in Health and Safety & I'm 75% or the way through my masters in WHS
- National Health and Safety and Quality Manager
- Volunteer Fireman - Station Officer
- Business Owner
This experience has taught me that my skill and ability lies in:
- Ability to think strategically
- Focusing on practical solutions
- Health and safety knowledge
- Risk management
- Fire Safety
- Emergency Management
I love working with organisations to help them achieve a culture of safety at all levels of their business that adds value and makes a difference.
Feel free to contact me if you have any questions relating to Health and Safety or Emergency Management.
- New Zealand Institute of Safety Management
- Bachelor of Business Studies - Unitec
Graduate Certificate in Workplace Health and Safety - Newcastle University