I am a people leader with over 35 years of experience of working in electricity, wood processing, air conditioning and electronics industries in New Zealand, India and Singapore in Health & Safety, Environment, Projects and Manufacturing. Having worked in management positions for over twenty five years, I have developed the necessary management skills that will benefit any organisation.
I have a passion for safety of people and environment. I firmly believe improved employee safety and health can lead to better individual productivity and business performance.
I am a highly skilled H & S professional who has specialised in workplace health, safety, wellness and rehabilitation programmes. I pride myself on my ability to bring the best out of teams and individuals, by continuously interacting with them and motivating them to give their best.
I am the current National Operations Manager for the New Zealand Institute of Safety Management.
Some of my strengths are:
- Professional Integrity
- Positive Mental Attitude, Enthusiasm and Initiative
- Ability to Motivate and Work in a Team
- Excellent Analytical and Investigative Skills
- Excellent Inter Personal Relationships
- Flexibility and resilience
- Good understanding of the Health and Safety at Work Act 2015 and its associated regulations
- Good understanding of the requirements of ACC Partnership and Workplace Safety Management Practices Programmes
- Good understanding of the ISO 9001 Quality Management and the ISO 14001 Environmental Management Systems
- New Zealand Institute of Safety Management
- Grad Dip in Occupational Health and Safety