- Implementing workable/practical health and safety systems that are site specific.
- Conducting Risk Assessments
- Conducting compliance audits
- Conducting incident investigations and root cause analyses.
- Developing and implementation of site-specific emergency plans.
- Developing and auditing project specific Safety files for contractors.
- Developing training materials
- ISO 45001:2018 implementation
- Conducting ISO 45001:2018 External audits & Gap audits
- ISO 31001:2018 implementation
- Conducting ISO 31001:2018 External audits & Gap audits
- Training of ISO 31000:2018 standard
- Training of ISO 19011:2018 standard
- Training of ISO 45001:2018 standard
I have been in this line of work for the past 23 years working in various industries such as retail, manufacturing factories, logistics, abattoirs, major hazardous installation factories ( Chemical, Electrical Power Supply and Wax production plants in refineries), and construction sites.
I am currently studying my Bachelor of Law (LLB) part time at the University of Waikato. My primary expertise is the implementation of safety and risk management systems, auditing of safety management systems, investigations, risk assessments, and safety compliance audits in high-risk organisations.
- New Zealand Institute of Safety Management
- 1. Exemplar Global Incorporated Occupational Health & Safety Management Systems Lead Auditor Australia ISO 45001:2018
2. International Register of Certificated Auditors registered as a Lead Auditor ISO 45001:2018
3. Occupational Health and Safety of t
- 1. ETDPSETA Facilitator (Education Training Development Practises Sector Education and Training Authority)
2. ETDPSETA Assessor (Education Training Development Practises Sector Education and Training Authority)
3. Diploma Risk Management (University of South Africa)
4. Qualified Aircraft Chemical Electroplater (Metal & Engineering Artisans Trade Board)
5 NZQA US11281 Prepare candidate(s) for assessment against standards Level 4
6 NZQA US4098 Use standards to assess candidate performance Level 4
7. New Zealand Certificate in Workplace Health and Safety Practice (Level 3)