With more than 20 years’ experience in the construction industry and range of health and safety qualifications, Mark understands the value of maintaining a strong business reputation and delivering quality results.
A supportive mentor and coach, Mark is passionate about supporting people and businesses on their journey to improve health and safety practices and culture. Able to demystify health and safety, Mark will help you to find the tailored solutions that best fit your needs and suit your operations. Prior to working for Site Safe as a Health and Safety Advisor and Trainer, Mark worked as a health and safety manager for one of New Zealand’s biggest constructors, so he understands the many challenges facing Kiwi businesses today. Well versed in current health and safety legislation and best practice, Mark can help your business to implement an easy-to-follow health and safety system, ensuring you are meeting or surpassing your legal duties.
Good health and safety is good business, and Mark has the skills and expertise to help your business improve health and safety outcomes and productivity.
Mark’s qualifications include:
- Diploma in Occupational Health and Safety
- Graduate Diploma - Building Management
- Certified Occupational Health and Safety Management System Auditor
- NZ Institute of Safety Management Graduate
- Approved SafePlus assessor
- New Zealand Institute of Safety Management
- Graduate NZISM
- Diploma in Occupational Health and Safety (level 6)