With a strong ability to implement an Health, Safety and Environmental (HSE) strategic direction, I take a solution-orientated approach to supporting organisations in the development of systems, processes and resources which help ensure the health and safety of all people. Providing support, coaching for Leaders to frontline staff, integrating the HSE model and assurance systems into all aspects of an organisation.
I am experienced and effective at managing various health, safety and wellbeing projects from concept through to successful implementation, producing the desired outcomes within allocated budget, parameters and timeframes.
I have exposure with a wide variety of diverse work environments associated with critical and non-critical risks, including Operational, Rail, Construction, Transporting Logistics, Forestry and Sawmill, Health Services, Road and Excavation, Demolition, Assets Managements, Electricity Network, Event Management, Food Hospitality HACCP.
I hold both GradIOSH and ProfNZISM status.
- New Zealand Institute of Safety Management
- Affiliate IOSH
- ● New Zealand Diploma in Workplace Health and Safety Management - Level 6 (EMA)
● National Certificate in Occupational Health and Safety Co-ordination - Level 4 (Impac)
● National Certificate in Occupational Health & Safety Workplace Safety - Level 3 (Impac)
● ICAM Incident Cause Analysis Method Certificate (Safety Wise)
● Coordinated Incident Management System - Level 2 (SARNZ)
● Safety Access the Rail Corridor (SARC Australia)
● Civil Passport, Advanced Passport, Consultants Passport, Supervisors Gold Card and Builders Card (Site Safe)