I have worked in a variety of roles which has given me the opportunity to work with a diverse range of people. These experiences have increased my understanding of people and given me the ability to easily build and develop ongoing relationships, as well as continuously develop and improve my communication skills.
I started working in the health and safety sector 14 years ago and haven’t looked back. Being able to make a difference in keeping people safe and helping people understand the importance of their wellbeing, keeping themselves, their colleagues, and their workplace healthy and safe is a truly rewarding experience.
- A strong understanding of health and safety practices and quality management systems.
- Writing and delivering policies/standards and training material
- Strong understanding of Safety I and Safety II
- NZISM Graduate
- Application and implementation of software system systems
- Data analysis and report writing
- Problem solving – being curious and finding effective solutions to the problem
- New Zealand Institute of Safety Management
- Diploma in Health and Safety Management