Marion has expertise in a range of human factors/ergonomics methods to reduce worker health risks and improve productivity. These include:
- addressing the systems barriers to healthy work outcomes
- analysing and addressing musculoskeletal injury risks
- designing equipment, workplaces and work processes for optimal function
- incident investigation
- office workstation assessment and design
- research work
- and professional supervision and mentoring.
Marion is working within the Health and Technical Services group, bringing her broad industry background (from fishing boats to corporate - and everywhere in between) and previous experience in occupational therapy to support WorkSafe's initiatives.
- Human Factors and Ergonomics Society of New Zealand
- Master of Ergonomics
Diploma in Ergonomics
Diploma in Occupational Therapy