Marion provides a range of human factors/ergonomics services to assist businesses to function effectively. This includes:
- analysing and addressing musculoskeletal injury risks
- designing equipment, workplaces and work processes for optimal function
- incident investigation
- office workstation assessment and design
- research work
- and professional supervision and mentoring.
Marion is adept at working independently or as part of a larger team, and is comfortable in a wide range of work environments - from fishing boats to corporate and everywhere in between. She is skilled at fitting in with work teams to bring ergonomics skills to a group, and is an effective and lively trainer and presenter with a host of local and international experience. She is comfortable both in a boardroom discussing strategies and risk profiles with directors and senior managers, as she is working with manual workers in the field. Her background in health and rehabilitation (occupational therapy) gives her an excellent understanding of injury, disease, pain coping and recovery processes.
- Human Factors and Ergonomics Society of New Zealand
- Master of Ergonomics
Diploma in Ergonomics
Diploma in Occupational Therapy