I am a qualified and experienced health and safety professional, with over 15 years’ experience. I have worked with a diverse range of clients, assisting them to establish and continually improve health and safety practices. I was an ACC Approved Auditor for the Workplace Safety Management Practices (WSMP) and I am also a registered health and safety auditor with the International Register of Certified Auditors (IRCA), auditing to the ISO45001 Standard. I am also a Chartered member of IOSH and an associate member of the NZOHS.
In addition to health and safety qualifications, I have a BSc (Hons) geology and have experience working as an environmental consultant.
I place a strong focus on consultation, communication and engagement to help create health and safety systems that work for everyone, from executives to workers on the ground. I take satisfaction in ensuring the systems developed are practical and meet audit requirements.
I have worked with nationwide multi-site companies, government agencies, educational institutes and small to medium sized businesses. I am Wellington based, but have clients nationwide.
The services I provide include:
- Development and updates to health and safety management systems
- Systems auditing and gap analysis
- Hazard identification and risk assessment
- Health and safety advice for the education sector
- Assistance with contractor prequalification
- ICAM investigations
- Workstation assessments
- Respirator fit testing (qualitative method)
- New Zealand Occupational Hygiene Society
- NEBOSH International Diploma
Cert IV in Workplace Health and Safety
ISO 45001 Auditor
BSc (Hons) Geology