Hi. I'm Tania Curtin - mother, student, and founder of Optimal Safety Solutions.
I started consulting because I want to make a positive difference for your business and your people.
I was frustrated that good businesses and people weren’t getting the protection or value they deserved. So, I founded Optimal Safety Solutions on the belief that there must be a better way!
And there is.
By collaborating with your people to create simple, practical, integrated solutions, we can develop the optimal solutions to fit your specific needs and achieve your aspirations. Your organisation is unique, so I won't give you generic, one-size-fits-all products; they don’t work, and frankly, your business deserves better!
I value processes and practices over generic paperwork that only gathers dust. My objective is to develop systems which actually get used, keep your workforce safe, reduce risks, increase productivity, support adaptability, responsibility and innovative thinking, and ultimately improve the performance and profitability of your business.
So, if you just want to tick boxes, need paperwork to satisfy someone else, or want a generic system – I’m not going to meet your needs. But if you’re ready for a H&S revolution, read on…
- Do you want more than just compliance with minimum H&S standards; do you seek real change?
- Are you ready to tackle areas needing improvement to build a better future for your business and people?
- Are you willing to involve everyone, from directors to managers, and especially workers on the ground?
- Are you ready to build and support a positive, innovative and adaptable culture in your workplace, where workers are empowered to effectively manage risks?
- Do you want H&S processes to integrate with your daily operations?
- Do you want to continually improve and evolve?
- Do you want to partner with a consultant who will learn and understand your business and people to best facilitate improvement?
If you answered Yes to most of these questions, I believe my approach will deliver the results you seek.
- New Zealand Institute of Safety Management
- Diploma of Occupational Health and Safety (Level 6) - SIT
NZQA US17600 Safe work at heights - Worksafe
NZQA US23229 Use a safety harness - Worksafe
Scaffold User Safety Induction (two-hour theory course) - Site Safe
Certificate in Construction Site Safety - Site Safe (40 NZQA credits)