Deborah Cameron is Redhawk Safety’s Director and Principal Consultant. Deb promotes a practical and adaptive approach to workplace health & safety, enabling Redhawk Safety to provide a range of health & safety services to a broad cross-section of industry. She has experience in the aviation, agri-business, manufacturing, retail, and hospitality industries. Her steadfast passion for Workplace Health & Safety is clear!
Redhawk Safety can take the health & safety hassle away, and assist with:
- Workplace Health & Safety Management System establishment
- Fostering a stronger safety culture
- Legislative compliance
- Risk Management
- Psychosocial Risk Specialist
- Accident & Incident Investigation & Reporting
- Health & Safety Audits & Inspections
- Customised in-house workplace health & safety training
- Administrative support, chairing health & safety meetings etc.
In addition, Deb holds a specialist research interest in the field of psychosocial risk management and workplace wellbeing. Her work has included advising the NZ Air Line Pilots’ Association in the peer support and psychosocial risk areas, and involvement with a significant Queen’s Counsel investigation. Deb is able to assist with the implementation of the voluntary ‘National Standard of Canada for Psychological Health and Safety in the Workplace’.
Deb recently completed a ‘Master of Workplace Health & Safety with Distinction’, from the University of Newcastle, in Australia. The Masters study allowed her to delve into the latest psychosocial risk research. Deb is also an elected executive member of the Bay of Plenty NZISM branch.
- New Zealand Institute of Safety Management
- Master of Workplace Health and Safety with Distinction
Bachelor of Management