I am an international Health and Safety Consultant with extensive experience within the Oil and Gas exploration industry.
I provide health and safety management systems and support to clients across a wide range of industries in New Zealand, Australia and Papua New Guinea.
My clients range from small businesses with no employees to large enterprises with 1200+ employees.
Areas of expertise include:
- The development of Quality Health and Safety Management Systems
- Writing project Health and Safety Plans
- Preparing bridging documentation
- Gap analysis
- Preparing tender documents and pre-qualification audits
- Facilitating risk assessment workshops
- Providing training in safe systems of work and behaviour based safety
- Attention to detail with report writing with a proven ability to meet deadlines
- Incident investigation team leader using TapRoot
- Developing positive safety cultures within an organisation.
- Developing powerful risk management APP's that work offline and increase worker engagement and participation.
Available to assist clients throughout NZ.
- New Zealand Institute of Safety Management
- Post Grad Dip Business Administration (OSH)
Taproot Advanced Root Cause Analysis Team Leader Training
Graduate Diploma in Teaching