Currently working with the Ministry of Business, Innovation and Employment approaching four years in both advisory and management roles achievements include;
- Designing a refreshed Wellbeing Health and Safety Strategy
- Leading the MIQ Health and Safety function and a team of advisors to deliver operational H&S, build and maintain the H&S management system, undertake risk assessments, consultation and implementation of vaccination requirements, N95 respirators and fit testing, implementing and maintained the worker participation structure.
- Supported MBIEs Covid-19 response, welfare function of the enterprise Incident management team and vaccination policy.
- Leading the H&S workstream for Pastoral House, the governments first Technology Enabled Shared Accommodation.
- Managing ACC's Accredited Employer Program and supported the organisation to achieve and maintain tertiary accreditation.
- Managing RFP's and contracts for employee support services including workstation assessments, flu vaccination, an online wellbeing hub, EAP services and additional psychological support.
- Upgrading to a new event and risk management software platform
- Supporting H&S governance activity
- New Zealand Institute of Safety Management
- NZISM (Professional)
- Postgraduate Diploma in Health Science (endorsed in Occupational Health)